Donations - How You Can Help
Make a pledge today to:
Palmer Youth Center Project
c/o Charles Romfo
87 Jonathan Drive
Palmer, PA 18045
Spread the word about this exciting Youth Center for Palmer Township!
The project will be 100% funded by donations from the private sector, our own citizens and businesses. As a 501c3 nonprofit organization, the Palmer Youth Center
Project can accept your tax deductible donations.
- Kiwanis Club of Palmer Township
- Palmer (BIP) Business, Industrial & Professional Association
- The Pidcock Company
- Tuskes Homes
- The Charles Chrin Companies
- David E. Colver, Inc. (David & Lisa Colver)
- Palmer Township Athletic Association
- Robert W. Jones & Son (Robert & Rosalie Jones)
- Gray Connective
- Base Engineering
- Innovative Designs & Publishing
- Holzinger, Harak & Scomillio (Victor & Molly Scomillio)
- Jeff & Debra Young
- Reagle Insurance Company
- CMT Services Group
Ways You Can Help
- Take advantage of a naming opportunity within the Youth Center.
- Ask your employer about a matching gift.
- Host a gathering with your neighbors or "old" teammates and ask them to help with a contribution.
- Make a donation in honor or memory of a loved one.